Wednesday 1 October 2014

100!

Hello!
So today we have officially reached 100 followers!
When i first started blogging, i honestly thought getting this much would be possible. But i made it . . somehow. c: I just wanna thank you all for following, commenting, and even viewing the blog.
In honor of this, i have decided to make a fashion contest where EVERYONE can join! You don't need an email to enter, all you need is to comment - but read the instructions first though! :3
The theme is nature.
A fairly easy theme. ^.^

That doesn't mean you can't get creative though!
To enter, you have to comment the following things:
** Your user.
** The NAME of the animal you are entering. Example: Lucky Prettybunny
** Your animal species. Panda, fox, anything!
** I recommend that you change to the animal you are entering BEFORE logging out.
The comment will look something like this: 
(This is just an example)

User: Cloudclaws
Animal Name: Little Snowycloud
Animal Species/type: Arctic Wolf

Fairly easy to enter. c:
But how does it work?
Well, i will take a screenshot of your animal and join it with the other entries. The fashion contest will be held in the Main Blog, and other jammers will comment to vote of a jammer. Last one remaining wins!
First place gets:


Second place gets:

And remember that the theme is NATURE! 
 You have until October 12th to enter! Contest starts after. :)
Good luck! 

25 comments:

  1. User:Coolpapa70232
    Animal Name:Count Clevercroc
    Animal specias:crocidile

    ReplyDelete
  2. rooney625
    flora quietcat
    wolf (non member wolf)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I hope to be joining soon! ^.^
    (I am thinking about an outfit, not sure though...)
    Good luck to the ones who are joining! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll enter!

    User- Cottoncandygal11257
    AnimalName: Princess Shymoon
    Animal Species: Arctic Wolf

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. user-katherinez
    animal name-princess snowyclaw
    animal species-hyena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, when are they due? I will try to do it as quick as I can and remember X3

    Animal: Panda
    user: Gymnasta
    Animal name: Professer jelly master

    ReplyDelete
  7. User: nikkibiscuit
    Animal name: Juniper Shiverpet
    Animal: Fox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I will be entering as soon as I can get on AJ today! Thanks - love this blog!
    User- psychshuliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. User: clover54
    Animal name: Blooming Rainystar
    animal type: wolf
    also, could you make two winners, one member one nonmember? Members might have more items so they would probably win. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im REAALY sorry, but it just can't work out! What about the final rounds when there's four people, two nonmember two member? I can't just say "vote a member out" It won't be fair. Same with when there are 3 finalists, what if there are two nonmember and one member? Again, im SUPER sorry. ;_;

      Delete
    2. Still, your costume is pretty awesome so you could still win! :)

      Delete
  10. use: Seekerawesome. Animal name: Precious Snowycat. Animal: Tiger. I hope u don't judge by member and nonmember! :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol u guys are funny! GL HF (good luck have fun)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like making emotes :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. wait how much time do we have to enter?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am entering my otter. scooter berryotter, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. User: xflameclanx. animal name: Magical snowyleopard. Type: seal. I like fox hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. User: berryyum, name: Fairy Berrypaw, animal: bunny. that's a worn on my back cuz its hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
  17. im entering my wolf! user is nightstorm cuz I love warriors. my animal is a wolf and her name is Snowflake Fieryfox. im kind of poor though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. its me seekerawesome again! I just like commenting on stuffz :D I really want a red fox hat cuz their so kewl

    ReplyDelete
  19. ATTENTION:
    You have until OCTOBER 12TH to enter. Entries will be sorted out on that date, and on october the 13 or 14, the fashion show officially starts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. user:lucky55568
    animal:seal
    name:fuzzytheseal

    ReplyDelete
  21. User: thegreatanimaljammer
    Animal: Mythical Peachyproud
    Type: Eagle
    I want the fox hat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. User: SealGirl47078
    Animal Name: Flora Magicpaw
    Animal Species/Type: Dear

    ReplyDelete